Dundas West BIA
Arts & Culture
416 540 6750
204-1457 Dundas Street West , Toronto, BC
There are many opportunities for you to get involved with Dundas West Fest 2016!
We need many people for a wide array of tasks on the day of the event (June 11, 2016), but also leading up to it.
On the day of the festival we need volunteers to:
– Greet visitors at our Event Information Tables
– Canvass visitors by asking them to fill out visitor information surveys
– Help set up chairs & tables & affix banners to tents
– Serve as “Event Marshalls” at designated spots throughout the festival
Leading up to the day of the festival, we need volunteers to:
– Help canvass and liaise with BIA members
– Help print, copy and distribute various forms, flyers and posters
– Join our promotions, marketing & social media team
How can I help?
Contact Dundas West BIA using one of the available methods above to see how you can help.
The Dundas West Business Improvement Area is a vibrant commercial and residential neighbourhood that stretches along Dundas West, from the CNR Tracks west of Lansdowne and continues eastward to the corner of Rusholme Road / Lisgar Street and Dundas St. West, within Ward 18 of the City of Toronto.
Culturally diverse, affordable and friendly, this area of Toronto is attractive to young families, artists and new Canadians.
Formed in 2006, and a member of TABIA (the Toronto Association of Business Improvement Areas), the Dundas West BIA has strived to make its main street a great place to work, shop, live and visit.